BAHAWALPUR: Four people including three belonging to same family died and another affected of drinking toxic liquor here on Monday, police said.
According to details, the incident took place in Bhatta No. 1 area of Bahawalpur where four people drank liquor containing hand sanitizer.
Three people died on the spot while two fell unconscious due to drinking toxic liquor and rushed to Bahawalpur�s Victoria Hospital where another also passed away later taking death toll to four.
The bodies were handed over to police after legal formalities and the police after registering a case into the incident have started an investigation.
With input from INP