Four more Kashmiris killed in IHK, nine in first two days of Ramazan

SRINARAR: Indian forces killed another four Kashmiris on Sunday evening as bloodbath continues on the second consecutive day of holy month of Ramadhan.

The death toll of youth, whom Indian authorities tag as militants killed, has raised to nine during the first two days of Ramadhan.

Advertisment

Read: Indian forces martyr five more Kashmiris on first day of Ramazan

The new killings on Sunday evening happened in Guddar area of Indian Occupied Kashmir’s Southern district Kulgam.

A total of 27 Kashmiris youth whom Indian authorities tag as militants have been killed so far during this month.

“The operation is over now,” security officials said.

Following tipoff, a joint operation was carried out by Kulgam Police, 09 RR of Army and CRPF, a police spokesperson said.

When a joint team of forces moved towards the suspected place, the hiding militants fired upon the search party, which was retaliated and resulted in a gunfight.

The identification of killed youth was not immediately known.

Fearing public tributes in funeral of the martyred youth, Indian authorities do not handover dead bodies of slain youth to their families.

The bodies of Kashmiri youth who were martyred on Saturday by Indian forces were buried secretly in Sonmarg area of Ganderbal district.

Meanwhile, mobile internet has also been suspended in Kulgam district

When the world is observing the holy month of Ramadhan, Kashmiris are continuously witnessing the worst form of human rights violations. Indian authorities have killed 69 Kashmiris since January 2020.

 

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
oldest
newest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments