KP govt allocates Rs 32bln to deal with coronavirus epidemic: Mahmood Khan

PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa (KP) Chief Minister Mahmood Khan has said that the provincial government has allocated 32 billion rupees to cope with coronavirus in the province.

He stated this while briefing the newsmen regarding the relief package in Peshawar on Saturday. Provincial Ministers were also present on the occasion.

Advertisment

Read More: Govt not to put additional burden on gas consumers: Dr. Firdous

Mahmood Khan said that 11.4 billion rupees have been set aside for one point nine million poor families financially affected from corona pandemic across the province.

The affected families would be provided five thousand rupees per month under Ehsas Programme

The KP Chief Minister said that safety of the citizens if top priority of the government and all resources were being utilized to control the coronavirus besides financial assistance of the poor people affected of the coronavirus outspread.

Previously, Sindh government allocated 100Million emergency fund to tackle the Corona Virus pandemic in the province.

Provincial governments taking all essential measures to protect people from this deadly virus. However, the speed of such measures has been escalated then  before due to rapid increase in number of infected patients.

INP/SB

 

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
oldest
newest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments