The News Today (TNT), under its Citizen’s Journalism Initiative is conducting an online exclusive session on “Smart Tips on Blog Writing”.
The session on Sunday (May 17, 2020) would be concluding session of free webinar series TNT has orgnaised to help armature writers polish their writing skills.
Who can attend?
- Individuals interested in enhancing their writing skills, especially those who foresee their career in journalism.
- Students/teachers with B1-B2 level of English language proficiency.
- Professionals interested in maintaining their profiles as part-time journalists/published writers.
P.S. “This is a free of cost initiative solely arranged with an aim to provide a learning platform for interested enthusiasts”.
All the new participants (who have not enrolled themselves with us till now) should click on the given link for filling the registration forms.
Instructions for attending the webinar:
- Get yourself registered (if you are not already enrolled in “The Blogger’s Zone” course.
- Download “Zoom” (in case you do not have the application).
- Get acquainted with all basic features.
- Note down the timings of the webinar.
- Click on the given link for joining the session or use the given meeting ID and password.
- Follow our Facebook and twitter pages for further updates.
The webinar is scheduled on Sunday, May 17th 2020 at 1:45 p.m. (PKT).
This training will be conducted through an easily downloadable online application named “Zoom”.
Kindly use the following link for downloading it and make sure you get acquainted with its basic features before taking the class.
Link : https://zoom.us/download
Make sure you have updated the checklist before attending the Webinar:
|I have installed Zoom in my device|
|I know how to login to zoom via my laptop|
|I know how to raise hand|
|I know how to mute & unmute myself|
|I know how to use chat to connect with the panelist|
|I know how mute and unmute the participants|
|I know how to use Q&A option|
|I know other advanced features of Zoom|
Link, ID and Password to join session on May 17, at 1:45 Pakistan Standard Time. (Participants from other countries may adjust the time as per their respective time zones)
Meeting ID: 867 8111 6190